Does Google Analytics run in your blood? Do you study search ads in search results rather than get annoyed by them? Do you use Google Search when you want to find something in your room? Then you might just fit the bill for being our go-to Search Marketing Specialist!
- Passionate about being in the right work culture
- You know that SEO doesn’t stand for Stop Eating Oreos.
- Adwords Client Center reminds you of your childhood sandbox.
- You think about Keyword Analysis when people say certain words as they talk to you.
- It warms your heart when you are able to lower Cost-Per-Click.
- You believe that creating and providing reports is one of the most important things you can do.
- You are a SEO/PPC ninja.
- Manage SEO and PPC campaigns for clients.
- Improve SEO and PPC related processes and systems.
- Take time to continually educate clients on SEO and PPC.
- Define, monitor, and analyze SEO & PPC key performance indicators (KPI’s) to continually improve campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies for clients.
- Google Adwords Management
- SEOMoz, Majestic SEO, or similar SEO tools
- Fundamental HTML & CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with managing PPC campaigns with a monthly budget of at least $3000
- Must agree to a background and credit check
- Must accept Facebook friend request and LinkedIn connection from m2M