The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for driving sales of m2M Strategies products and services with an assigned set of accounts. Sales are primarily handled via phone and/or online. The AM is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction on assigned accounts. Conversations are typically open-ended and address the general business needs of the customer and how they can expand the benefit from m2M Strategies products and services. The AM will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
- Passionate about being in the right work culture
- Have a deep commitment to customer satisfaction and managing expectations
- Is sales goal driven
- You’re a people person, and you like working alongside an awesome team
- Understand and continue to learn about digital marketing strategies and tactics including Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Social Advertising, SEO, and Automated Marketing
- Provide technical and account support for existing customers
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system and spreadsheets
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Regularly place outbound calls to existing customers within an assigned set of accounts to build relationship, determine needs for upsell or cross sell opportunities
- Manage customer relationships by reviewing customer account data to ensure accounts are maintained correctly and determine possible recommendations for other products and service
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Keep awareness of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer experience
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Quantitatively show a successful track record in sales
- Previous experience in selling software
- Business to business sales experience
- Experience with selling to business owners or senior level executives
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
m2M Strategies takes the guesswork out of local marketing through its innovative marketing software. m2M Strategies’ marketing engine offers a comprehensive, yet simple, solution for digital lead acquisition, automated lead management, and customer management. Most importantly, m2M Strategies’ groundbreaking software shows precisely how much money businesses make from marketing dollars that are spent through the marketing engine. m2M Strategies is quickly growing and delivers results for over 500 franchises and small businesses. Guesswork, gone.
m2M Strategies will be rebranding to Promio in the first quarter of 2016.